Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

This week

I am hoping that Jim would have already had some photos put up, but I guess I haven't used a big enough bargaining tool. Maybe a night in the dog house will work?
I have two goals to accomplish this month.
1. Get a family photo
2. Get out the Christmas cards (containing the new family photo)

This week has been a great week for me, and I don't think it is the new medication I'm on. I have two new students, a cello student and a violin student, and I have found a sort of audition orchestra in Madison. I'm going to go to their concert on Sunday and then schedule an audition if I like what they are doing. Madison does have a small community orchertra, but they do not play challenging music, and I am looking for something that will help me keep up my skills. It has been hard not being able to play my viola as much as I would like. In college that was all I did, it was my life and everytime I hear about what Angela is doing, it breaks my heart because I miss it so much. So before it is too late and I get too rusty, I am going to do something about it (I always do things like this when I am on a high, like signing up for Mary Kay) but hopefully this is were I will stay, with the help of the meds, and I will not go back down.

Now, I should write down a few cute things the kids have done. I know that you are not looking at this blog for me, but to hear about the kids. Natalie is loving her creative play group and I always gets to come home with wonderfuly wet paintings. She loves her letters and writes her name very well, and she is working on her math this week. She is the one interested in it and I just guide her along. Her favorite part was last night when we were "subtracting" the m&m's. Yum!
Hannah has said a lot of cute things this week. There is a girl in her play group named Lexi, and Hannah has a hard time saying L's. She has the cutest lisp by the way. So she calls Lexi . . . Sexy. While she was chatting with me the other day she was pointing out different objects and then telling me what they were, she pointed to the fan and said, spinner fan. And later during this conversation, which happened in the bathroom by the way (sometimes that is the only time they will sit still), she told me that she needed to put on her swimming soup. I said, "You're swimming suiT." Hitting the t hard and she replyed, "Yes, my swimming souP." Hitting the P hard. So needless to say we need to go swimming so she can wear her swimming soup.
Andrew is just as cute as can be. He tries so hard to do everything his big sisters are doing, and ends up in trouble. He climbs everything and then gets stuck or falls down. He is also talking a lot. He is talking a lot earlier then his sisters - he's only 14 months yet he says: Hi, Hello, Bye, Mama, Dada, bottle, thank you, and here you go. I have been teaching the kids sign language but with him talking already there is no need. He is definately the youngest and can yell the loudest and hold his own with his big sisters. He often is the one who starts the fights. I don't know what I will do if he gets bigger than his sisters!

No comments: