On Sunday was our"engagement anniversary." Can you believe it! You say yes to a wonderful very cute man and look what happens. I live in WI and have three kids! Crazy, crazy.
I am so glad that spring is finally here. It has been a long, long winter. This winter set the record in WI for the most snow fall since they have been keeping a record. Over 100 inch. of snow!
For this spring I have signed up to be a soccer coach for a U6 team, Natalie's coach. It is SO much fun. Our game last Saturday was canceled, but I hope that we can have a game this Saturday. The best part is the snack and treat! Isn't that why we played soccer at that age?!
I also went to Vegas to visit Melanie, and Emily and Jenny came too. IT WAS AWESOME!! I won 4.5mill...just kidding. Anyways, it was great to get sunshine, take a break from momming, and hanging out with sisters.
I have slowly gotten better, and they are still upping my medication. I say this so that Emily will not worry so much!
I'm also still working on my book. I decided that it would be better told in first person, so I am re-writing, but as I work I get to know the Characters better and so I am able to add more detail and back story. Writing a story has taught me how much work goes into writing. It is also hard to find the time to really focus, when I still have three kids at home. Can you imagine that Natalie will be in kindergarten in the fall? Wow. Were does all the time go?
1 comment:
Hi Bethanie!! Melanie showed me your blog, so yay. Here I am... your lurker.
I was reading this post and thinking how fun your writing style is and how you should write a book someday.
And then you talk about your book you're writing! Woah. Good idea, there.
Post a Comment