We went to Nauvoo with Jared, Amy and Gage and we had a great time. It was our first time on a camping trip with the kids and though they got a little muddy and had less sleep then we (meaning the parents) would have liked it was well worth it.
Pictures of our kiddo's in pioneer outfits.

NJ

Man child

Hannah

Man child, Banana, NJ and Gage
The camping trip went well enough that Manly man and I decided that this is something we could do often. I'm glad this last picture turned out as well as it did because the kids had had. They all took a good nap as we traveled back to Jared and Amy's.

The food was good the location awesome and the company even better. NJ told us her favorite part was sleeping in a sleeping bag in the tent. All three children thought that that was the coolest thing EVER!
Also as a note I need to thank Amy and Jared for the batteries. I got three pictures in and then our camera died. THANK YOU!
2 comments:
You got some great pictures of the kids! I am glad you guys enjoyed it too! We were hoping to get to the Nauvoo Temple one more time, but the flooding there is going to stop us from doing that. At least we have some great last memories of Nauvoo with your family.
So cute! I have wanted to go camping with the kids, but the idea really scares me. We tried it with Everett once (in the back yard) and at 10 PM he was still bouncing off the walls. I don't know if we'd get any sleep. How long did it take your kiddos to konk out?
If you can do it, maybe we can too...maybe. I gueses one night of no sleep wouldn't kill us.
Post a Comment