Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hey! What did you do today?

This is what we did today. What did you do? Andrew put himself in time out. He laughed at first but then it wasn't so much fun when he couldn't get out.
Melanie is here visiting, but of course I forgot to get my camera and we can't get the pictures off of hers. Maricalesf inslkut htliw sorry I changed to dragon. RARRRWWWRR! and that's lion. Just in case you wanted to know. Melanie and I have stayed up way past midnight. Ask us about the pig in the livestock pavilion next time you see us.....wearing our new clothes.
Oh and by the way Gage likes US the best. We got a letter from him. Have you got a letter from Gage? I don't think so.

4 comments:

Smart Helm said...

That sure was funny! The usage of movie quotes was quite ingenious. Sleep deprivation makes everything funny. And... I read the letter... only the first part is about the Dietrichs... so there.

Bethanie said...

Trying to rain on my letter parade??!??! You still didn't get a letter. HA!

Sorensen said...

Reading that last post made me feel so close to Melanie! Make her read this and tell her to come to Seattle. By the way Bethie your kids are so sweet!

Montana at the Helm said...

I am glad you enjoyed your letter. I like the way you flaunt it!
Sounds like you and Melanie had a good time. Aren't sister great!?!