Right now I'm trying to work on my story sitting in the front room on the couch, which had been made into a bed. I know that I will get into trouble for sitting on it in a moment; it has something to do with the game that Natalie and Hannah are playing.
The story writing isn't going very well because the girls have music playing and are dancing together. Natalie is in a princess dress and Hannah put on black pants and a white shirt. A Princess and Prince. Why is it the older sister that always gets to be the Princess? No matter because they are both laughing and having a good ol' time. It is very cute and every time they laugh I have to look up and smile.
The most fun thing is to watch as they look at themselves in the grandfather clock's pendulum swaying side to side as they look at their reflection.
Kids are great at helping you remember how simple things can be fun and what a great gift our imagination is.
4 comments:
Bethanie, it has been a long time. You have such an entirely cute little family. I saw the link to your blog on Andrea's blog. Just wanted to say hi and I will keep looking in to see how everything is in your neck of the woods.
I miss ur kids, even the drama that is Natalie. When they are older they can come visit their maiden aunt (or aunts if my dream comes true of living closer 2 Emily). I'm trying to get Jenny's kids out here for a weekend. dsakle eito drei. Dragon for "Missing u!"
so.. here I was leaving a nice comment on ur blog and u go crazy on my blog! dksox djkoexv grrr! That is certainly in the back of my throat! HA HA HA HA!
One last laugh..
WA-HA-HA!
We are funny... I think others just sometimes forget. And then we have to remind them. WE ARE FUNNY!!! Listen to this, then u will know..
aldfjk eio qurkk...
Post a Comment