
Melanie took us out to eat. It was a small fun
restaurant and of course I love the fact that I didn't have to cook. It looks like Natalie has the same "bubble"
issue's that Melanie has. Thanks Melanie for the good time!

This is the handsome Alec
with something in his mouth because his hands were full. He had just gotten back from band.

Natalie and Jacob playing fireman. I mean
fire person.

Andrew was mostly interested in driving, but he let his cousin Carly drive for a while. By the way Andrew is looking out for cats so that Carly can smile in the picture.

They had a table where you could make bubbles. I think that everyone had fun at that station seeing that everyone was getting in the fun...well, maybe not Alec. Someone had to be mature.

Some more of the kids making bubbles. I think that the bubbles came second only to the light sensitive wall. As you may notice there are no photo's of that because I too was plastering myself to the wall. We made some beautiful body/shadow art.
Jenny and Tom also took Jim and I out for launch at the Cheesecake Factory for our Anniversaries; we both got married on August 16 just 11 years apart. Sorry that we rained on your parade!
Thanks for letting us come and swim in your pool!!!
2 comments:
Yup.. definitely lots of fun without me... Not allowed! Against Melanie's made-up rules! I am so grateful for modern conveniences, but not so grateful that we live far away from our families... sigh.. I think I need a tissue
just a side comment is look close at Carly while she is holding the bubble circle thingie. a face of concentration.
Post a Comment