1. 8 TV shows I watch . I'm sorry to say that I too do not have the ability to watch TV ( ok one off of youtube). But if I had to make a list of 8 things, then I will list the things I follow-
1. Family blogs
2. Friends blogs
3. Literary blogs
4. YouTube
5. America's Next Top Model. Yep, I confess I do watch this off of YouTube. I love the artistry of it and it has helped me understand how much they photo shop each picture. I also love the bone structures of different faces and how everybody has something unique and beautiful.
6. Look at blogs again, just in case something came up from the last time I looked
7. What?! more blog looking
8. Whats going on here? Is someone stalling or something?
.2 List 8 favorite Restaurants. First of all I live in a little town with not much to choose from and I haven't really eaten out much except when family comes or I go and see Melanie or Jenny.
1. Culvers- not a favorite but we go there. It is better then McD- but then again that's not saying much.
2. Wendy's/ Sonic- in the fast food department I think I prefer these two over the rest.
3. Cheesecake Factory. I had some realy good fish there...
4. British Bub . ate at one in MI
5. I would love a good Chinese restaurant. Know any around here?
6. The Macaroni grill.
7. Any meal for free
8. Any meal with friends (maybe this should be first) side note. I usually get sick every time I eat out! I guess I wouldn't say every time but 90% of the time.
3. 8 Things that Happened Yesterday.
I'm starting my list early in the morning because sometime it just happens
1. Got up twice with Hannah who was complaining that her tummy hurt. Got out a big bowl and put it next to her bed.
2. Got up and got breakfast going/family going/ Natalie off to school-Jim off to work
3. stopped Hannah and Andrew from fighting
4. cleaned up breakfast and got dishwasher going. I was lazy and called that a day's work!
5. Checked blogs (to help my list be less boring I will only list this once)
6. Worked (stopped fighting) on (got snacks) the (cleaned messes) computer (mediate a peace treaty between the fighting nations of Hannah and Andrew).
7. Cleaned up the after school mess of papers and a backpack full of leaves brought home just for me!
8. dinner-VOTE- primary meeting-bed.
I cheated a little but got the day in a list of 8!
4. 8 Things I’m looking forward to
1.Thanksgiving
2.Christmas
3. Sister reunion
4.Family reunion
5.Primary program (this Sunday)
6.Lunch (in ten minutes)
7. Nap time (right after lunch)
8. Book club
5. Thing on my wish list
1. Maid to do the cleaning
2.Maid to do the laundry
3. A cook
4.measuring cups that stay in the kitchen
5. Spatulas that stay in the kitchen
6. A new whisk that stays a whisk and stays in the kitchen
7. a fence
8.a tight bum- I'm being lazy and just writing the last step to getting into shape.
6. 8 Things I Love
1. family and friends
2. Listening or performing in an romantic sized Symphony Orchestra
3. A night where I slept the whole night through
4. A reason to celebrate
5. watching a baby sleep
6. Happy children
7. A good warm pie with cold ice cream on top!
8.Laughing so hard it hurts
7. 8 Things I Can't Stand
1. nose hairs sticking out
2. Big boogies
3. The smell left after changing a stinky diaper because that is when someone always shows up
4. I go crazy when I can't find something I just had in my hands a moment before
5. When the kids wont stop fighting
6. Lack of concert etiquette
7. Cleaning up gross things
8. Bullies
8. 8 people to tag. I don't like tagging people so I will make up some.
1. George
2. Job
3. Heather
4. Nillie
5. Wally
6. Cheese and crackers
7. Family who want too?
8. Tarzan
6 comments:
It still isn't showing that u are all updated... and I'm shore its been a while since u did so. Dumb thing.
Good lists. I like you.. u are my Favorite little sister Bethanie!
...cating? is that when u are catlike? (the word verification)
I love America's Next Top Model! I watch it at work while I chart!
Don't worry, I think its every girls, almost secret. Many of my friends that are girls watch ANTM just like me, thought I would share so you don't feel lonely!
fusnexpl-the word (gusundtgheit...something that the word sounds like)
You are so darn funny! I watch a few too many TV shows--so blogging is a much better alternative!
So I hardly ever leave comments because it always seems like I'm holding a baby-which is something that I like to do, just not all of the time (and I hate typing with just one hand). So right now I am balancing a baby on my lap... But you should tag me occasionally-people never tag me, and sometimes I like to do the tags. Isn't that sad that I have to asked to be tagged? Cute pictures of your kids for Halloween by the way...
i like lists, but i have to admit that was a long one! It was very cute though and i like your additional comments.
dishn!as in whats mom dishin up fer dinner?
Post a Comment