Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Night

We had a fun Halloween. As I mentioned before, NJ had the stomach flu and I felt trepidation towards Halloween. Gratefully (is it me or does this word just look wrong), she was the only one to get ill. Banan's, The boys, NJ and my pumpkin.
NJ was a fairy princess, Banana a princess and the man child was a Halloween present. On the back I wanted to put a sign that read, "Isn't my presence enough?" But he decided that he wanted to wear a cape (by the way he is still wearing it today) and it hid the written note.

The last two picture is what Athe man child prefers to wear when he is permitted to chose his wardrobe.

No pants with marker drawn legs, jacket (just in case we go somewhere), red cape and a car in each hand.



Flying through the air- typical man child.
Completely off the previous subject, I found a new phrase that I'm smitten with and I'm determined to find a opportunity to use it. Shouldn't be hard seeing that we live in WI. Ahem... Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese. I think it sounds better as Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese, but it is the Cheese which is sharp, not the shredded. Therefore, to be correct it would need to be Shredded Sharp. What do you think?




7 comments:

Montana at the Helm said...

Awesome pumpkin with the hands! And what beautiful princesses you have. I love the pictures of Andrew flying off the chair...hmmm that reminds me of someone who is close to his age...OH! Gage! But he hasn't tried it with a cape. Does that give him extra lift?

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures. Wish I had princesses at my house! Would love to have a flying caped wonder too!

Angela said...

Awww they are so cute! I loved the pumpkins, to bad I am not so creative. Yes, it does get ridiculous at the concerts, and I was very tired. Just one more this week!

Mandy said...

That is an awesome picture of Andrew!

Smart Helm said...

fun for u! I'm glad we finally got to see the crowns.

And I LOVE capes too so Andrew and I must be related. They do a body good.

Emily Nice said...

Way cute pictures, way cute kids! I love your pumpkins, and you should really try a cape sometime. They are awesome!

conizin!

txparkinsons said...

i love little boys!