Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Party


The weekend before Halloween our friends the Tatro's had a rock'n party at their house. They pulled out all the stops and I was happy that people came dressed up.
We even had the Clintons over! Talk about scary!!
There was a pie contest which of course could only be the coolest thing ever. To go to someones house all dressed up so that no one can recognize you and there is tables full of good food and all different kinds of pies can only equal pure glutony!!!!
I'm sorry about the picture of me. I think I must have been casting a constipating spell on Manly man the rapper guy. Also take note that Manly man is standing next to THE Joe the plumber.
Thanks to the Tatros for being willing to put all their other friendships on the line by having over the Dietrich hooligans.







8 comments:

Emily Nice said...

somehow your blog didn't show updated. I should've guessed as you had commented on my new post. At any rate, I love the pictures. You did an awesome witch! I think I really like Halloween, even better in someways then when I was a kid. Its a holliday without a lot of expectations so it seems to go well, at least for me. give me a little candy, some pumpkins, and I'm a happy camper! Have a great week! SUPRONC!

Emily Nice said...

Hey, did I see a missionary in the background of the stoplight kid? Weird!

whrabla which seems appropriate.

Bethanie said...

Yep! the elders were there. Little different, but there isn't much to do in a little town.

Jared said...

nice graduation gown!

Bethanie said...

Can you believe it!! After all these years I can still fit into my graduation gown!

Chelsea said...

Go toppers! You look like a very school-spirited witch. :) hee hee. Actually, I've lately noticed that graduations feel a lot like spending the day at Hogwarts, especially college graduations where the professors all sit up front in their magenta, teal, bright yellow, and sky blue robes and the crazy hats. I love it!

Smart Helm said...

That is pretty cool! Good costumes. And I didn't even realize it was ur graduate outfit 'till Jared said so! I'm way impressed!

Anonymous said...

Lots of creativity--do we get to take credit for that?