On Saturday Lands' End hosted a breakfast with Santa and crafts. The kids had a great time. NJ was brave this year and sat on Santa's lap. The man child never has a problem with people when they give him candy! Banana still did not trust Santa, but she agreed to stand next to NJ. Though Banana would not sit on Santa's knee, she was the first kid on stage when they asked the children to come up and help them sing.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Oh! The Yummy Carnage
The carnage has begun! But I will get to that in a minute.
On Saturday Lands' End hosted a breakfast with Santa and crafts. The kids had a great time. NJ was brave this year and sat on Santa's lap. The man child never has a problem with people when they give him candy! Banana still did not trust Santa, but she agreed to stand next to NJ. Though Banana would not sit on Santa's knee, she was the first kid on stage when they asked the children to come up and help them sing.
This year we made a cookie tree. We cut out gingerbread cookies and hung them up in the tree. We also made a popcorn and cranberry chain. The tree looks so pretty that I think as a new family tradition we will have a cookie tree and our ornament tree every year.
On Saturday Lands' End hosted a breakfast with Santa and crafts. The kids had a great time. NJ was brave this year and sat on Santa's lap. The man child never has a problem with people when they give him candy! Banana still did not trust Santa, but she agreed to stand next to NJ. Though Banana would not sit on Santa's knee, she was the first kid on stage when they asked the children to come up and help them sing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I wonder how long the rest of the tree will last? But that is a cute tree! Good thing you took a before picture.
What is Hannah hiding behind her back? Perhaps she is just more sneaky than Andrew.
That's a fun idea for decorating the tree. We like to do the popcorn string too!
Andrew, Andrew, Andrew...you've got to work on your technique...grab, run, hide then eat!
Haha! Did he say "taste good" when you asked what he should say to you, or was that my imagination?
PS--That is a really cute idea, but I would probably be the first one to eat the cookies around here. I'm not to be trusted around cookies!
What a character Andrew is! I love the post.
I agree with Amy, Andrew still has a lot to learn. I think what worked for our older siblings was taking bites of all the cookies you can reach without taking them off the tree!
ps he doesn't look to concerned about his choice. You might want to work on your scary mommy voice :)
That's right. Jenny and Nathan just took a bit at a time, so I never saw them until there were only heads left tied at the lower level! really cute tree thought. Hope it makes it to Christmas.
PS. I forgot to say how proud I am of Natalie and being able to stand by Santa.
Post a Comment