Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The sound that found a lost smile.

Last night Banana lost her smile.

Now, I know that you are upset (pretend to be upset), but before you pull out pitchforks and

torches or start throwing around folding chairs, you need to realize that her smile was not stolen;

happiness is a choice.

If you're still upset I'm sorry, and yes, now you can go and throw your chair.

Listen carefully at 1:35 because something happens that helped my sweet little girl find her missing smile!

9 comments:

Emily Nice said...

hmmm not sure it its appropriate to guess what the sound was. She sure is a funny girl! I love her purple princess dress, suprising that her smile was lost wearing that!

yellsit- (i did, don't worry!)

Montana at the Helm said...

Hannah, Hannah, Hannah! You make me laugh!It's amazing what a little gas can do for your attitude!

Bethanie said...

Even princesses have to tutti fruiti sometimes. Though we usually do not get it on tape.

Smart Helm said...

I know something else that coulda made her smile come back..

I'm on pins and needles. Does she move the dresser? What does she find behind it if the smile is found? Ah, the suspense.

Mandy said...

Hahaha! Nothing like slapstick and bodily noises to get kids laughing!

Cary's mom has always been very proper. Once when she was taking a picture of the whole crew, she let out a little toot. She, of course, pretended nothing happened, but we all heard it and just bust out laughing. It seems that her propriety in that regard may have made those things seem even funnier to her kids, even in adulthood.

We are the Turner's! said...

I really enjoyed the video of Hannah! She is so cute! I am glad she found her smile. I enjoyed reading your blogs. I am glad you had a great Christmas. I love the background of your blog. We miss you!

Molly said...

Ahh yes. Such a source of hilarity in our home. Glad we're not alone. Only my children, one in particular, no names, does it intentionally. Such delicate little flowers I have.

GreerAnn said...

I find that always makes me smile as well. Glad to know I'm not alone.

helmhq said...

What a wonderful imagination, we need more Hannahs.