I will be honest, perfectly honest, as long as it makes me look good.
Apparently I am not in the "know". Micheal Phelp did an "uh oh"? Mm.. maybe its better if I don't know :-) hee heeWV = "momids" ... mom ids funny? PS (might want to change spelling of resent to recent)
should i show this to carly? maybe not!
Ha! I'm sure he's way back in the pack now. Maybe they can change this cartoon to show a little bong.
yep, pot doesn't make anyone that fast, so I think it was ok at this age. This really made me giggle so thanks!
Hey, I am updating our webpage and have discovered that it doesn't always have the same address as the start page. Could you update your link to our webpage to just be:http://www.theparkinsonfamily.orgThanks.
What did he do? Maybe I should watch the news...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Apparently I am not in the "know". Micheal Phelp did an "uh oh"?
Mm.. maybe its better if I don't know :-) hee hee
WV = "momids" ... mom ids funny?
PS (might want to change spelling of resent to recent)
should i show this to carly?
maybe not!
Ha! I'm sure he's way back in the pack now. Maybe they can change this cartoon to show a little bong.
yep, pot doesn't make anyone that fast, so I think it was ok at this age. This really made me giggle so thanks!
Hey, I am updating our webpage and have discovered that it doesn't always have the same address as the start page. Could you update your link to our webpage to just be:
http://www.theparkinsonfamily.org
Thanks.
What did he do? Maybe I should watch the news...
Post a Comment