They could have been my ideas if I had come up with it first. But it takes a lot of energy to be raising mini mes.
So far, the year of 2009 has been "ruff" on the economy.

People are stressed out and frustrated with what is happening.
I think that if companies let people know how much they are suffering, people will rush to their aid.
Oh wait already happening.... the complaining not the rushing to aid part.
I'm just waiting for the moment when the huge TVs will go for $20 dollars.
This

vs

This.
Look at the joy, there is meaning to life!
Then like a saintly knight I will run to the store
(maybe trampling an employee or two)
and support the struggling company.
I know that you would do the same.
Good'ol decent Americans.
With these new corporate Logos showing the suffering of some of our favorite companies, there will not be a dry eye left.
It is the start of huge discounts and ultimately, the first step in healing.








5 comments:
I love the TV pictures.
And all the logos. They are pretty funny!
BTW, if you took out all those spaces in ur post I wouldn't be offended :-)
There was extra space at the bottom. Don't know where it came from silly blog. But really Melanie, you are the one with space issues.
I know, you have a big spirit.
Sending a tight close hug your way....
U better watch out with those hugs or u'll be staying home during the sisters weekend.
I see u fixed the space issues though :-)
WV - "savit"... ya, save it!
silly post. DOn't really get the TV pictures, they seem the same to me.
Some of those are pretty funny. Need all the laughs we can get--especially until we get rid of this bug that's got us.
Forpl--as in sword?
Post a Comment