Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Why you should have fat kids

My sister Emily sent me a video of a skinny child getting into trouble.
There is a reason why cherubim are shaped the way they are.
How can you not love a cute chubby child?





I laughed so hard as I watched this video. I find it funny for two reason.




1. Why didn't I think of that when I was little? (Please no comments on how I was never that small as a child. Big bones you know.)



2. I can see my middle child doing the same thing. (Good thing she has her father's head. Not so good when she was born. Ouch!)


You have been warned.


Do not have skinny children!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Guess we better not show this video to Lana!

Montana at the Helm said...

Well...since I already have a skinny child and I don't want to give him back...ummm maybe I better stay away from vending machines with big holes! Thanks for the warning. What a good sister-in-law you are.

I can't believe she actually fit. I can definitely see Hannah trying that.

Jamie Pearson said...

Emily showed this video to me too and I laughed just as well. That child was super smart she got to pick whatever toy she wanted...so not fair.

Smart Helm said...

Emily showed this 2 me too. I think its funny that the parents just head out after getting her out!

I'll remember this when I have kids. Make sure they have plenty of Cheetos in them... and Milk.

Heidi said...

I'm glad mine is working on his chub. Can you imagine how much trouble that girl is going to get into, now that she knows she can? I'm so impressed that she listened to her mom and came out. I was so expecting her to giggle and lay down to take a nap.

Andrea said...

I needed a good laugh today!

helmhq said...

Chubby does help with some things. I'd heard it would keep your child from being too much of a climber--guess what---you proved that one wrong!!