Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Family Reunion Part One

I don't know why I am even writing this up because it's mostly just my family who reads this and YOU WERE ALL THERE! I know because I was there too. And most of my friends also read my families blogs. But then again, can you really get to much of a good thing?Evey family reunion needs to start out with an oops or end with a duh! Our started out with a DUH OOPS! That truck ran over the wheel chair ramp in my sisters (white) van.
HA! No one else got this picture so it is priceless.Banana pointing to Wisconsin at Mount Rushmore. Thank you Aunt Melanie for holding up her "tired" arm.
Look whose watching my kids! I love my family!

Um, some random guys carved in granite.

impression of um, said guys.


Wait!! Why am I watching them again? OK, they sure are cute.
And we do make a cute family.

8 comments:

Smart Helm said...

That's it? That's all I get? I need MORE!

That was a very sad moment. I totally forgot about it! I'm sure the parents and Angela didn't though.

Cute kids. And man.. isn't that a cool aunt?

Kristina P. said...

Hey, I read too!

evil social worker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Nice said...

I love seeing everyone's pictures and perspective even if I was there (I was just in case you forgot).

I forgot about that thing with Angela's car. I bet that guy felt really dumb!

helmhq said...

So glad you have the picture. Now we know we can get them to pay for fixing it. I agree really cute kids, and good looking parents too!

Chelsea said...

Wow, what a cute family! They're way cuter than the stone-faced guys in the back, handsome as they may be (ahem). :)

Montana at the Helm said...

I like your take on the family reunion! Makes me laugh.

Mandy said...

That is a super cute photo of the kids! So who was doing what behind you to get them all smiling like that???

love you guys!