I will be honest, perfectly honest, as long as it makes me look good.
Thou Shalt Have Fun...
Monday, July 20, 2009
Sandwich?
For lunch my middle child made her own sandwich. Doesn't that look dee-lish! She really did eat the sandwich and she seemed to enjoy the nice loud crunch.
I put carrots on my sandwiches, and I don't think that it's weird-it just makes your lunch a lot easier (and faster) to eat. I think that I started doing it in college so I wouldn't have to put everything in seperate baggies-I'm so cheap, I do it with my potato chips too. I love all of the family reunion pictures, everyone gets a different take and different pictures and different stories, so I don't mind.
5 comments:
To each their own :-). She's gonna be a scientist. Its all about experimentation, right?
That is awesome! Kids are so funny...no convention for them! She sure is cute. Way to let her be independent.
Take all you want but eat all you take, right? its an interesting combo but it probably tasted just fine. maybe could've used some pickles
I put carrots on my sandwiches, and I don't think that it's weird-it just makes your lunch a lot easier (and faster) to eat. I think that I started doing it in college so I wouldn't have to put everything in seperate baggies-I'm so cheap, I do it with my potato chips too. I love all of the family reunion pictures, everyone gets a different take and different pictures and different stories, so I don't mind.
Hey, if she is willing to eat it, it must not be too bad.
Post a Comment