I will be honest, perfectly honest, as long as it makes me look good.
Thou Shalt Have Fun...
Thursday, September 3, 2009
The man child's destruction
Look what the Man child did to one of our Toilets!There is a reason why I tells you NOT TO STAND ON THE TOILET! But I'm ok. I really am. Because I have pictures like these... and more that I'm saving. Oh! so much more!
Hey Bethany! I can't believe you have three kids! It's three right? I must admit, I've looked at your blog before. I'm glad you were the bigger person and decided to leave a comment on mine first. Hope you're doing well. Where are you living these days?
6 comments:
Man, he must be a chunk to be able break it!
LOL. Amunition.. I think you should make a photo album called "for your wife"
glad no one was hurt in the making of this post! :)
Hey Bethany! I can't believe you have three kids! It's three right? I must admit, I've looked at your blog before. I'm glad you were the bigger person and decided to leave a comment on mine first. Hope you're doing well. Where are you living these days?
He should be named Andrew the Destroyer or maybe it should be Andrew the Plumber....hmmm!
That is hilarious. I like Melanie's idea of making a photo album for his future wife-maybe I'll work on something like that too.
It's your bday in 25 minutes (yes, I'm up wayyyyy too late). I wanted to wish you a happy birthday, my dear bday buddy! I hope it's a good one!
Post a Comment