I thought that I better get something down before Christmas arrives. Grandpa and Grandma and cute Aunt Jo from PA came for Thanksgiving. We had a little bit of Christmas before they left.
Most of the pictures are on the other computer and the reason that they are not poster here has nothing to do with my laziness. Just thought I should point that out... caz sometimes people get ideas... and start thinking.
The first blizzard this winter. School was cancelled and it took Jim FOREVER to shovel himself out and go to work.

Once the wind died down the kids headed outdoors.

Hmm, I'm think the kids enjoyed it?
7 comments:
What cute kids! It will be great to see you guys for Christmas. Safe travels.
I agree with Amy! Did you get Sarah?
Cute kids. I can hardly wait! We will read stories and play together lots!
Hehe. I like how your kids are walking Lands End adds. They should do modeling for them. Looking forward to seeing y'all.
So cute! I'm glad u posted those pictures.
How fun! I miss the snow! It was funny when it snowed here last time, it only snowed about 1/2 inch and the roads were only wet, but they cancelled school! I couldn't believe it, I guess that they were worried that perhaps the road would ice, even though it never gets below freezing during the day? I don't even think that we own a snow shovel. So sorry that we missed seeing you, I knew that would happen with some of my friends and I'm kind of bummed about it. For sure next time you come I can meet you in ABQ, or maybe squeeze in a trip to LA-it would be fun.
I love how your kids always look so happy! I wish that we had winter down here... It's already pretty much springtime, and soon I'm sure I'll be turning the A/C on. So we're jealous of your snow...
Post a Comment