I will be honest, perfectly honest, as long as it makes me look good.
Thou Shalt Have Fun...
Friday, February 19, 2010
Strawberry Shortcake
Our little Banana is FIVE! That means she starts school in the fall. Not that I'm keeping track... She loves, LOVES Strawberry shortcake. So surprisingly enough she had a strawberry shortcake birthday cake. I have to admit that it ended up perrty cute.
Her favorite birthday gifts were an umbrella and five dollars (which she bought a bag of marshmallow's and ice cream).
Hm... Now I'm really hungry for strawberry shortcake, and I noticed that strawberries are on sale this week, and I'm going shopping tonight-so maybe... I love the picture with the hat.
6 comments:
That is a marvelous cake topper and even better girl topper!
Very cute! Hope it was tasty too. seems that she isn't too picky.
Wow, I can't believe she's already five! The cake is adorable!
I'm pretty impressed. And so happy you blogged! Go you! And of course she loved the five dollars. Who wouldn't buy marshmellows if you had the chance?
hannah is beautiful, but you're still my favorite!
Hm... Now I'm really hungry for strawberry shortcake, and I noticed that strawberries are on sale this week, and I'm going shopping tonight-so maybe... I love the picture with the hat.
Post a Comment