Good thing that my goal this year was not to blog more. Just thought that I should mention that so that you can stop judging me. But if you are thinking how wonderful I am, and that you can't believe what a great D.G. I am, and that when you grow up you want a hair cut just like mine ,then by all means, keep judging away.
For Valentine's Day we decorated our own bags and made Valentines for each other. After that we added some chocolate and cookies. Later, while the kiddos were out with Daddy I hid the bags.
They had a great time running around the house looking for their bags. The Hubby man had the hardest time finding his own.
I also made a nice Valentine's Day meal and for dessert I made a chocolate swirl cake. While I was waiting for the cake to cool ,before adding the cherry jello to color it red, the cat got up on the counter. I yelled like the crazy women I am and frightened the cat so much that it stepped into the cake. OH was I angry! I then had to cut out a big section of the cake cause NASTY that paw has been in the... never mind you get the point.
Have you ever had a time when you look back and think, "WHAT the HELM was I thinking?"

While during that questionable time I got two kitties. Reuben (on left) and Ralphie. We have already spent more money on these cats (meaning Ralphie's surgery) then we wanted. But I should have known that we are sissies after not being able to take "care" of the nest of rabbits. After this, the only kind of animal that I will ever get is the kind that stays in the freezer or in a can. I'm too much of a softy.
4 comments:
YAY! way to blog. I am very impressed with your valentines cake, even with a paw print in it. Sorry things aren't as peachy with the kitties, but they look cute!
You got KITTIES! I'm jealous.
Goo job on the blogging! I'm so glad u got a picture up of the kitties too. That is a good shot of them so no worries. That is a fun thing to do on Valentines day... I kinda forgot about it this year.
So... now a picture of the new do?
Oh man, Bethie, you crack me up. You're such a great story teller! (What the Helm! LOL!)
Post a Comment