Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Easter Day


Easter Hunt. Grandma got buckets for all the Grandkids The kiddos waiting for the Easter Egg hunt.



We have some serious tree climbers in our family.



After the Easter Egg hunt we had a dinner together. I was in charge of cooking this meal. I wish that I had taken a picture of the ham. It came out looking beautiful and very edible.



9 comments:

Montana at the Helm said...

That is such a great family photo!
I love it!

Emily Nice said...

LOvE sPrIng! Glad you had a good time, and I'm seriously wanting to eat your ham. It sounds so good

Smart Helm said...

What a cute picture. Glad u had a good easter.

Mandy said...

We loved having you guys out here again! I especially enjoyed watching the kids together and how Maddie, Gwyn, and Hannah were all squeezed onto that tiny little bench and perfectly content.

Kevin said...

I'm glad you had an edible ham. It's so much better than the other kind!

Kevin said...

Um, that wasn't Kevin. That was me, Chelsea. Sometimes I forget to use my own account.

Neita and Nate said...

Sweet family photo!

Unknown said...

who's the ham?

wv-whinces= what you did after you read my post ...

Unknown said...

tell me about it chelsea ... that last from sigfreid is actually jenny ... sigfreid is alec ...