Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Trip Day 1

The first day of our Easter Trip to Pennsylvania we went to Phipps conservatory and Botanical Gardens. The plants were beautiful and it was a warm/hot sunny day. Perfect weather for soaking up the sun.Here is a picture of the younger grandkids.




NJ trying to smell the flowers.


Look how beautiful this room is. There was a lot of beautiful things to look at.The whole group (except for picture taking Grandma), resting and having a snack . Notice NJ runny across the front. I wonder where she is going?
Do you think she might be heading towards this pond?
Yes-sir-ree, she is all wet. While the rest of us were taking pictures and sitting in the shade, NJ got close and personal with pond water and slimy organisms.

On the way home she was in the back seat shivering while the rest of us were toasty warm. After her bath she was her good-old self again.



Lesson learned- when you lean too far over the pond wall and dip the ends of your hair in, you just might end up falling head first into the pond.




Ps. Despite the fact that I make cute kids, I am not in the prosess of making more.

5 comments:

helmhq said...

How fun to play with cousins. Looks like a beautiful place. And--Congratulations to NJ for being the very first one to fall in!

Smart Helm said...

That is a great story. Poor Natalie!

Unknown said...

he-he! life is so cruel ...

Montana at the Helm said...

Do you really think Natalie learned her lesson??? It sure will be a fun one to keep telling!

Neita and Nate said...

Dang! I thought I was onto something there. Looks like Easter was an adventure!