This day has been a long time in coming. Last week was really hard and I had a hard time doing anything but sleeping
BUT this week
has been completely different.
I am singing and dancing and I'll tell you all about the things I have planned about saving money so that I can spend it and the projects I have planned or am planning to do and how I'm going to get into shape and the things I'm going to do for my husband and the things I'm going to do for my kids and the things I'm going to do for myself and for the state of Idaho and for the United States and the things I'm going to do for the World, if only people would ask me...
6 comments:
Good luck! I think ur gonna need it :-)
What are your plans??? I want to know!!
I guess Mother's Day was good for you! Spring has a way of encouraging new plans. Good for you.
experiencing a bit of a mood swing? Glad your energies are focused on positive things instead of world domination...
if you are feeling extra industrious you could always come south and dig in my garden :)
...just elect me queen!
Wow, what ever you're taking, I'd like you to send some my way! I'm happy for all your positive energy!
Post a Comment