Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Home

We have moved into our new home. I have every box for the kitchen unpacked except for one- which I can't seem to find...

We love it here! The back yard has a huge tree and the kids are within walkings distance of school. And it took Jim's mom 100 steps to the church parking lot.

I will post pictures once we find the cords and the camera...



7 comments:

Montana at the Helm said...

I look forward to the pictures, but I might see your home in person before you find that cord..hehe! So happy for you guys!!!

Mandy said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like it and are getting settled in.

I'm also so glad we got to come see you all. We miss you again already.

Smart Helm said...

I'm glad ur getting settled in. I want a big tree! :-)

helmhq said...

Exciting! We are so happy for you all. Can't wait to see you. I think I will be bringing Angela. How's the Dietrich B&B? Up and running?

Emily Nice said...

yay, glad you are in a more comfy place! can't wait to see pictures and hear more of your adventures

txparkinsons said...

good luck!

Unknown said...

This year Charley's school is within walking distance and I am SO happy! Its been too hot to walk here though, but soon it will be nice again. Glad that you have a big tree too, those are always good for kids.