Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Friday, November 18, 2011

Idaho Falls Symphony

The Idaho Falls Symphony has a concert tomorrow. If you go to their web page you can find me!
How exciting right?
Look under the heading about us and click on meet the musicians.
You will see my name under the viola section.

They did take a picture of me, but that was at the first concert I played in and they must have wondered, "Who in the name of Mike is this hot red head?"
OR
I looked completely wrecked and they thought it best to have it redone.

I'm crossing my fingers for the former

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I looked you up! That's awesome that you are in the symphony orchestra. I just started playing the piano again, it been refreshing but frustrating that I'm not really very good anymore...
I hope that you are doing well!

helmhq said...

You do need a picture! and some of the brag type stuff that the others have. You have some neat things you could add!

So glad you get to do something fun like that. Really impressed with the orchestra.

Montana at the Helm said...

Wahooo! Go Bethanie! You are more awesomer than everybody!

Smart Helm said...

Ur name in print AND monies? Doesn't get any better than that. My sister is famous!

txparkinsons said...

..always the HOT red-head...