Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Get off the platform already!

It has been over a year since I last wrote.

I don't know why I haven't written. Lots has happened; good things, happy moments, struggles that I have overcome and times when I have cried. But why haven't I written?
I don't know why. I think that I have been waiting for something- something extraordinary or awe inspiring and I  keep waiting and waiting.

 I have been standing on the wooden platform waiting for the train of life to come speeding up and wash me with a dragon's breath of steam. And at that moment when everything is misty, I will have a moment of clarity and a new adventure will start. But as I wait and wait I am missing THIS adventure.

Life may not be the black polished steam locomotive that I have dreamed of, but there is nothing wrong with a train full of character.

Simply put I'm getting off this stilted platform and writing again.




6 comments:

Kevin said...

Hey, welcome back! :)

Kevin said...

Um... Kevin signed in on my computer. This is Chelsea.

Mandy said...

Yay!

Smart Helm said...

Skinny Bethy! Post about ur soap!

Montana at the Helm said...

Lookin' good Bethanie! I am so glad you are back. I love reading your blog.

helmhq said...

I really love reading about you and your adventures at home. Children seem to make any life an adventure and sometimes even more!