What makes things difficult with having bran new shinny and clean instruments is renting to the kid who doesn't listen to a thing you say and the parent does nothing to help the child act appropriately. Goodbye you lovely instrument! And when you return I will do my best to smooth out the bent bell, and clean the seized keys. Will clean off a years worth of rosin dust, and smooth the dents and scratches.Goodbye...goodbye...
Thursday, September 24, 2015
Black September
This is such a busy time at the music store. September is basically Black Friday. It's crazy with all the parents and kids rushing in to rent their instrument of choice or changing to something new or getting a larger size. And you never know which instrument will be popular this year. Then it's hurry and order more of them before you run out. We can't seem to keep enough full sized cellos, 13" viola's and we have even run out of 1/2 size basses. We had to reorder drum kits and even ordered some bass clarinets. I like that we are getting new costumers but I hate spending the money because you don't earn it back for a few years. It's a long term investment that you hope doesn't get trashed.
What makes things difficult with having bran new shinny and clean instruments is renting to the kid who doesn't listen to a thing you say and the parent does nothing to help the child act appropriately. Goodbye you lovely instrument! And when you return I will do my best to smooth out the bent bell, and clean the seized keys. Will clean off a years worth of rosin dust, and smooth the dents and scratches.Goodbye...goodbye...
What makes things difficult with having bran new shinny and clean instruments is renting to the kid who doesn't listen to a thing you say and the parent does nothing to help the child act appropriately. Goodbye you lovely instrument! And when you return I will do my best to smooth out the bent bell, and clean the seized keys. Will clean off a years worth of rosin dust, and smooth the dents and scratches.Goodbye...goodbye...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That explains why there aren't very many music stores!
Good luck!
Wow I'd never thought about that as my own kids took new shinny instruments and loved them until they were less shinny. We did try to teach care and respect for them!
Wow I'd never thought about that as my own kids took new shinny instruments and loved them until they were less shinny. We did try to teach care and respect for them!
Post a Comment