Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Christmas 2015

This post will be mostly pictures. FYI

This was a great Christmas! I'm not saying that this Christmas was better then the last, but just that this vacation was so very needed.

All except for one sibling was there for Christmas Day. I'm telling you it was awesome.

Before leaving for New Mexico, we set up our little tree and opened up our family gifts.Even though we are the proud owners of a mini van and now have room for more things, it has become a tradition that we open up some of our gifts early.
 We are going to need a bigger tree next year. I still had 20+ ornaments that didn't make it on the tree.

 Natalie had Andrew
Mom had Hannah
Andrew had Natalie

Music a a HUGE part of the Helm Christmas. We sing, play instruments, bells, recorders, guitars and sing LOUD and sometimes really high!

 Angela set up a night for anyone who played a stringed instrument. Four cellos

 Two violas. The wooden chair was my chair. Four violins (one came late).

 And Two Basses. Doesn't Hannah's litle bass look so cute?

And Jenny was helping us all stay together.


On Christmas Eve we open one gift that is P.J. or the like. Emily really got into photo bombing. Here are some of my favs.


Emily inspired others to become good photo bombers

 Angela's P.J.'s were just a little too big. She is wearing the pants like a tube top.

 Christmas morning... the line up



 In the evening we had the Christmas pageant.
Very reverent watchers...
 I loved how the kids took their rolls very seriously and did their bests. They knew they were acting out something special.
I have a a couple recording of angels singing, but Tom made us promise not to post. I might for the right price...

4 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Great job posting! Love all the pictures. I'd say you wrapped up the holidays rather succinctly :)

Mary Lynn said...

Loved your photos! It was weird not caroling together this year with the WHOLE family. Hope you all have a great New Year!

Montana at the Helm said...

We did have a great time didn't we?!!? Happy family memories!

Helm Headquarters said...

Good pictures and fun comment. It's so quiet here now....we're really missing everyone!