Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Friday, January 22, 2016

Ice Skating

There are 5 non-Christmas activities that my kids believe have to happen at Grandma's and Granddads.

1. Ice Skating
2. Swimming
3. Hiking/ Looking for pottery
4. Hecks Hole
5. Sledding.

This last Christmas the kids were able to do all except for go down Hecks Hole. Personal if I had to list the activity's from most excited to least excited about Hecks Hole would be at the bottom.

Natalie thinks that we didn't go down because Aunt Jenny left and she is the brave one. How true that is.

I only got pictures from one activity. Ice Skating. I'm very thankful that Jim took pictures for me, but I wish he had taken less of me and more of everyone else. I'm not sure if I should be flattered or slightly upset...


These are the only pictures that have other family members.


2 comments:

Smart Helm said...

I didn't get any pictures of ice skating so I'm so glad you did! Take what you can get :)

Helm Headquarters said...

Sorry I missed it, but Dad got a few good pictures if I could just get them posted.