This will be the last post about our Christmas trip to New Mexico.
The nature Center in Los Alamos is small and does not have a ton of things to do, but we all had a pleasant time. I was surprised by how much the kids and I enjoyed it. AND it was free! Always a plus.
They had an area where the kids could put things under a microscope. I didn't get a picture but Andrew put his face under the microscope and we all got to see his big old eye. It reminded me of the big eye in the movie,
Flight of the Navigator.
Natalie looking at lizards, spiders, millipedes, scorpions and salamanders.
I got a new camera for my birthday. It's just a point and take a picture kind but it has a more buttons then my old camera. I needed a camera with better zoom and faster shutter speed. There was a lot of birds at the nature center for me to practice my picture taking skills.
...And this is poo... For some reason the kids seemed to like this exhibit.
Melanie was kind enough to pose for me. Thanks sister!
Right now I am listening to Palestrina's, Missa Papae Marcelli and feeling very peaceful. A feeling that I don't get very often. It's nice. When was the last time you felt at peace with the world?
2 comments:
Hey, I just posted about this too! Perhaps we could have consolidated. I like the picture of me... oh and of the birds too :)
Great white breasted nuthatch and acorn woodpecker pictures. Course all the others are great too! So loved you all being here!
Post a Comment