I am so glad that today is Friday. This Saturday is the Dodgeville's junk day. That means you can put out whatever you no longer want and the garbage man will help you get rid of it. I think that it is kind of funny, because I see people driving around looking at other people's junk and taking things they may want. It's like a garage sale, but a garbage or junk sale. Two Saturday's ago it was the towns yard sale day, and I guess now it's "Get rid of all the stuff you didn't sale day." How does that saying go, "One man's junk is another man's treasure."
Last year I did put out a few nice things that I no longer wanted, just to see what kind of person would go through and take the stuff. Needless to say, the stuff was taken. The things we do for entertainment. I think that I should have gone into psychology. Hum. I wonder if I need to pay these people for my experiments, or at least let them know that they were volunteers.
"If there's one thing we like it is volunteers! Eh Birdie." Movie quote. Do you know what movie it comes from? Chelsea may know!
Also I put up another picture of Jared and Hannah on Jared's cool snowmobile. See the smoke in the background? It's running and Hannah wasn't scared at all! Jared has made a snowmobile fan out of her. This one is for you Jared.
5 comments:
YOU ARE THE COOLEST EVER!!!
I want to grow up just like you!
OH WAIT! I AM YOU
Was that me-Chelsea that was supposed to know the movie quote? Um, Cool Runnings? Hmm... no idea. ;)
I even cheated and looked on google.... still have no clue! :) lol
Yes, Chelsea, you were the Chelsea I was referring to.
I know.. I know!! Pick me pick me!! is it the Disney Robin Hood? That bear guy says it.. the sheriff...
I win I win I win
Post a Comment