Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day




I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day, even the ones who ended up having to do the dishes. I still have a few more pictures that I would like to post from the weekend. I'm sorry about my scary picture but at least I look dumb on purpose, something I have learned from Jenny. Why not look silly on purpose cause then if you do, it was because you meant to. A great pearl of wisdom for those of us who are not models.


Anyways, if you are sick of all my pictures that is because I want my blog to appeal to all. Even those who aren't great readers. Like poor Gaston and I quote, "How can you read this thing? It has no pictures."

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hah! I found you!!!

I was checking my traffic sources and found that there was a link to me on your blog, which I didn't even know existed! I hope you realize that I will be stalking you now ;)

I'm so glad you have a blog (and a new computer)! Woohoo! You crack me up. I love your totally random movie quotes and the photos. The kids are growing up so fast!

Montana at the Helm said...

Jared wanted me to say that the snowmobile picture is the awesomest!!!!!!!!
Amy

Smart Helm said...

I really like your purple shirt.. looks so trendy! And that Hannah is cute on the snowmobile... and Jared's not so bad either!
PS.. u need to update ur family picture.. Andrew is so small!