Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Manly man's Birthday and at the Zoo with Grandma and Granddad


Manly man wanted a very easy meal for his birthday which was great for me. We had artisan French Bread, red pepper and asparagus chicken primavera and a nice salad. For dessert he asked for a fresh peach pie and homemade ice cream. Happy Birthday Manly man! We love you!





While my parents were her visiting us I had an appointment in Madison, so we made a trip out of it. We brought out lunch and had a picnic and went to the Zoo. The day was beautiful with a light breeze and big cottony clouds floating lazily in the sky.
Andrew with Granddad
Grandma with NJ and Banana. They are looking at the ground hogs
Ban looking like a polar bearNJ seeing how she measures up to a primate.

It was so much fun having my parents here and thank you to Granddad for fixing everything he had time for. I love my new sink. We love Grandparents!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That sounds good Bethany! I have an idea: You come to my house. I'll watch all the kids while you cook. What do you think?