Hey Bethanie! That's so cool that you got to go to Nauvoo! It looks like your family is having lots of fun this summer. I'm jealous, since I'm prego. we can't really go anywhere this summer-only 4 weeks left though. Yea-to answer your question you can link my blog to yours, I put your on mine and I'll check it often. Well, I'd better stop ignoring my child. Stacey
2 comments:
Wow! Look at that slobber boy! I didn't know you got pictures of our half naked boys. How cute!
Hey Bethanie!
That's so cool that you got to go to Nauvoo! It looks like your family is having lots of fun this summer. I'm jealous, since I'm prego. we can't really go anywhere this summer-only 4 weeks left though. Yea-to answer your question you can link my blog to yours, I put your on mine and I'll check it often. Well, I'd better stop ignoring my child.
Stacey
Post a Comment