Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Thursday, August 28, 2008

FHE Pudding and Soccer

After family home evening, we all helped make pudding for our treat. The kids all took turns dumping in the milk, and took their turn stirring. We also got really wild and added marshmallows. You can see Natalie holding up her puddin' covered marshmallow. They were so excited to eat the pudding! They were squirming in their seats with mouth watering anticipation. You would think that I had never given them a treat before. I think that they were so excited because of their participation in the preparation. Hum... that sounded like some rap song or something. The participation in the preparation. Dum, dum dee dum. WWWAAA!!

My sister Melanie has started a blog and I have to admit that I am a little jealous. She was worried that she had nothing interesting to write about and yet her blog is a whole lot more interesting then mine. So I will try to jazz mine up. But I can't think of anything right now.

Last night I did go to a soccer meeting and the name of the team I am coaching is the Wave. Natalie is going to be on the team or should I say I am coaching Natalie's team the Wave?
Every team has two coaches because they split up the teams when they play a game; except for mine. I hope that I have a parent that is willing to help with the games. The ICUSL also wants me to join as the VP or anything to help. Maybe it's because I am so much younger then the rest of them and they think I have lots of energy and time. I did agree to come to their meetings once a month. From there I can see what I want to take on. I would love to help the league, but I don't want it to take away from my church callings and teaching lessons. We will see. At least it made me feel important.

4 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Man... I can never up u on cute pictures! that so cute. And there is no need to be jealous of my blog.. I'm still in the "honeymoon" stage... soon I will run out of ideas. Its just the way it is.

skddss...skjosss (sad dragon)

Emily Nice said...

hmmm I didn't know you two could speak dragon. Maybe its because I'm too nice (that sounds better then dumb). I remember a couple of pictures of Bethanie with food on her face.... Your blog has more colors then Melanie's.

Montana at the Helm said...

As I read your description of the girl's anticipation of the pudding I could see them clearly in my mind; all their gestures and excitement. It is strange to have you guys so far away. It still seems like we should just be able to take a drive and visit. Have you convinced Jim to move this way yet?

Mandy said...

Wow! It sounds like you're keeping busy. I'm keeping busy but not keeping up! I'm missing the daylight that's quickly disappearing.

Nice new theme on your blog!