Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Saturday, September 6, 2008

First Day of school

Here are a few pictures of NJ on her first day of school. Her teacher is Miss Steger and she has two kids from her soccer team in her class. NJ realy likes school and yesterday got a note telling me that she had done very well in class that day.

She has a deaf student in her class which I think is realy neat. Hopefuly she can put her signing time skills to use!
This skirt we got at the Lands' end sale. Isn't it cute!!


5 comments:

Montana at the Helm said...

I can't believe it. Natalie going to school? Gone all day? That has got to be strange. I am terrified already to send Gage off to school and he is only 2.

That skirt is so cute! We got the letters from Natalie and Hannah. Such beautiful drawings.

Smart Helm said...

Natalie is so funny posing for the camera.. and the skirt is way cute. I got one like it at lands end too! Such a big girl. Go Natalie!
sdigosobo!

Mandy said...

So cute!!! Where'd she learn to pose like that? :)

Emily Nice said...

That reminds me of some pictures of Jenny when she was little. Do you know what I'm talking about? Did you get a matching cute skirt? wubpopzx!

Kristi Sue Fulton said...

Oh my goodness, you have a very cute (and not-so-camera-shy) little girl. Oh wait, but no longer so little. Are you really that old to have a daughter going to school?

Just kidding:)