Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Friday, September 19, 2008

Banana's Blog

Now that NJ is in school, Banana gets to be my big girl and helper. Ban has the cutest sense of style and her take on the world is fun to hear. The other day Ban was dancing around in the front room while I clapped. She stopped and told me, "I'm beginning to look like Rapunzel. You know, the one with the long golden hair."
She danced a little bit more before telling, "And you can be the bad witch mom!"

Both NJ and Ban like to put things on their heads, but I always wondered about the hat. Today I learned that the hat keeps on the long blankets and table cloth, whatever is in style that day.

Yesterday while we waited outside the school for Ban she found a bunch of small sticks. She put one under her chin and then drew a second stick over the other one.

"I'm playing the ola (viola, violin)." It was so cute that I had her take home her "ola" so that I could take pictures of her.

I used to think Ban was going to play a brass instrument, but now I'm not so sure.

5 comments:

Jared said...

awesome ola!

Smart Helm said...

That is way cute. I have to say the most interesting conversations on the phone have been with Hannah. And she does have beautiful long locks of golden hair. Us beauties need to stick together!
See.. ur children are picking up good things from you. woydub! (some dragon words are way short)

Mandy said...

That is really cute. I'm glad you have a good little helper at home.

Angela said...

I must be missing something about the whole dragon thing.

Emily Nice said...

such a cutie. It must be hard having Natalie gone so long, but in some ways it might be nice for Hannah and Andrew to have more mommy time
wxfrbxny! (that about says it all)