My sister Melanie's roommate from Ricks tagged me. If you are thinking why in the world would someone who was Melanie's roommate be tagging me? Then you have never met Mauvia. She came and visited us once in NM and everyone though she was a long lost sister. We think of her that way. So here are the rules of Tag:
Link the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
My Tagger was www.bmztsorensen.blogspot.com/
My Quirks are:
1. My moods are not very stable and I can go from one minute on top of the world to the very bottom. When I start to get grumpy my family, not saying a word about it, will set food in front of me. If they did tell me to eat then I would get upset, but once I eat then I will be my cheerful self again.
2. I'm trying to write a book, but I don't think that I will ever be able to let someone edit it. I know that it wont be perfect and that I NEED someone to edit it, but I'm afraid that I will lock myself up in my room and not come out for day's. But right now I just need to focus on getting it written. I love to discuss other writing and I have a lot of opinions, so I think that means I'm not good at writing. Isn't that how things go? If you can't write then you tell everyone else how? I'm all about Character development. Right now I am frustrated because I can't see how my heroine and hero are going to end up together. They should!!! They really should, but I don't think its possible and I don't want people to hate my book at the end because they don't. I know I would!!! What a wast. Why did I read this! Ugghh
3. I love classical music, but I also like Avril and evanescence. Jim was shocked when he heard me listening to it. Nathan was the one to introduce me to them. I think it has to do with my moods. I love Beethoven's fifth and that has to be the evanescence of classical music.Right?
4. I hate doing the dishes! When I make my millions (0ff 0f my book of course) I plan on having two dishwashers; one for pots and the other for smaller dishes. I don't want to have to wash anything.
5. I can't play chess. I get so upset if I loose. I have a complex that if someone beats me then that means that I am dumb. Jim loves to play chess and I have tried on more then one occasion but the chess board ends up on the floor with the pieces flying around the room. Therefore it has become something I just can't do.
6. I always thought that I could be the brave sort of person that could live anywhere; even in a foreign country. I have since learned that I need my family and I wish that I lived closer!!!!! So much closer... Anyone know of job openings?
Though there is only six listed I'm going to list a 7th. I'm always worried that I am bugging someone else...so I'm not going to tag anyone else. I of course like doing tags but I don't know how others feel. I don't want anyone to hate me!
If you read this and want to, those on my blog roll........?
Andrea? Stacey? Amy? Kristi? Chelsea? Molly?
1 comment:
I am so impressed that you are working on a book in the first place.. and u have kept at it for more than a couple months! GO BETHY!! SDHIZERRSSIRE SIE! It makes me happy that i already knew about ur quirks. I'm such a good sister.
Post a Comment