I will be honest, perfectly honest, as long as it makes me look good.
Thou Shalt Have Fun...
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
The man child is stuck
On a lighter note then today's earlier blog. Banana came up stairs to get me today. She told me that the man child was stuck in the laundry room. Do you think I should turn on the fluff or do we have enough silliness in this family?
I'm really mad at this blogger thing! It didn't tell me u had updated... grr (bear)... how can I leave love notes if it doesn't tell me? Anyway... that shore is a couple of cute pictures! Good thing Emily didn't turn u in for child abuse. (that's what happened here, but here the Mom's boyfriend turned the dryer on) No kid was hurt, but he shore got in trouble!
2 comments:
Hope you got him out! Is he static free, or did you forget to add fabric softner? :)
HAMER! (I don't think that should count because isn't it a real word)
I'm really mad at this blogger thing! It didn't tell me u had updated... grr (bear)... how can I leave love notes if it doesn't tell me?
Anyway... that shore is a couple of cute pictures! Good thing Emily didn't turn u in for child abuse. (that's what happened here, but here the Mom's boyfriend turned the dryer on) No kid was hurt, but he shore got in trouble!
Post a Comment