Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

When not to sign your name...


The other evening I went into the front room and saw that someone (who could it be?) had colored all over our piano. By then the crayons had been put away and the kids were happily playing in their rooms. Of course I was not very happy with the new color scheme and when looking at the markings on the wall I saw that the artist had signed their work. This is one time when one should not sign their work; at least not until they have a degree to stand behind or when it is done on ones own canvas!
H,H,H,H,H,H.... who could that be?

5 comments:

HappyStretchedThin said...

Ummm, was it Andrew?

:)

Maybe she was counting on your sense of judicial restraint not allowing such circumstantial evidence to convict her...Maybe it was that sneaky Natalie framing her!

p.s. there was something wrong with my RSS reader so I couldn't get your blog to feed me the new stuff, but now it's fixed, so maybe I'll start posting more comments. Did you know you have a very poetic way with words? This is a joy to read!

Smart Helm said...

It was Julie!

I think u should leave the piano like that. It will make it one of a kind.

Jared said...

love the new color scheme.

Montana at the Helm said...

It's amazing what kids can accomplish when we aren't looking. Gage wrote on our carpet with wet sidewalk chalk. It stains! Beware

Emily Nice said...

Well, at least she is very thorough!

xleankm