The children waiting at the top of the stairs while the man child has trouble sitting still.
We are sorry for breaking Mandy's stuff while we where there at her house.
We are sorry for the things that got broken while at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
We are sorry for all the messes we made, that either did not see or did not clean up.
We are sorry for the loud noises early in the morning and sometimes in the middle of the night.
We are sorry for the abuse the fish endured, namely the hands, fingers and toes that entered the tank and for seven match box cars that had to be retrieved from the bottom of the tank.
We are sorry for weird or unpleasant odors member of our family may or may not have produced.
We are so thankful for the memories we have experienced and shared with our wonderful loving family members! Is it me or does Christmas get better every year?
8 comments:
Are those girls EATING the frogs? I shore hope not!
I'm glad u had a fun time. It shore looks like ur children enjoyed playing with their relatives.
I think you should come to my house and break things and make messes and I wouldn't even mind the odors! That's why they invented fans for the bathroom.
PS.. where's the picture of u?!?!
Christmas only gets better as u have more money/time/craftyness to give presents.
I'm just saying.
Sounds like your kids are still the energetic and busy bits of sunshine we know and love! We are happy all of you had such a great time!
MERRY CHRISTMAS,etc. etc. glad you got to go outside for a bit as being cooped up is no fun! Looks like your kids had a good time, but I agree with Melanie, where are your pictures? I'm jealous of the fire playing, although lighting luminarios is a close second. I agree that Christmas gets better and better!
We were so happy that you could come to our house!!! And my kids probably produced a lot more odors than yours. We would love to have you come back and break stuff any time. (I mean, you don't have to break stuff, but...)
I just wish I would have taken pictures at all. I really loved how Natalie and Everett played together.
Thanks for sharing your fun Christmas. Christmas is always good when spent with wonderful people.
Saw you on Kristina's blog and wanted to say hi!
Hey Bethanie,
We had a blast at christmas time. We really miss you guys. Thanks for not posting any (ugly) pics of me-Celina
Hey Aunt Bethanie,
It's me Melina. I had alot of fun during our time together. It seems to me that we need to spend more time as family. Grandma and Grandpa needed that!- love Melina
Post a Comment