Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Monday, January 26, 2009

Snowboarding

I went snowboarding on Thursday. It was awesome!


I wish that I could say I was awesome, but I did fall down a lot.


I mean, I AM Awesome!


My friend Molly doing her thing.

Taking a hot chocolate break.




I'm planing on going again, so today I'm eating
cinnamon rolls to help pad my body
against bruises.

Brilliant I know!



Oh! and I totally have to go shopping so that I
can look like a proper snowboarder before
I go back.
The fat coat has got to go!!

Rocking out after the snowboarding class.


And lastly, should I go with the tongue, eyebrow or lip piercing?









14 comments:

Molly said...

Why choose just one? The combo look worked beautifully for our instructor!

Kristina P. said...

I have lived in Utah for about 20 years and have never been skiing or snowboarding! But hot chocolate is delicious.

Jared said...

I vote eyebrow.
they have mountains in Wisconsin?

Smart Helm said...

You already know what I think about ur snowboarding. YES, u r awesome.

Don't you already have enough holes in u? Why get more?

Angela said...

I vote Nose. Its a little less conspicuous.

Unknown said...

I'm jealous that you got to go snowboarding, I didn't realize that they had mountains in Wisconsin. Although I do prefer skiing myself, but I would take what I could get if it was even available to me. Oh-well... Funny story about Andrew's cars on the couch.

Montana at the Helm said...

Wow! Snowboarding? Way to go out and have fun!

Neita and Nate said...

So, pretty much good at everything you try? You must have been born on September 14th!

We are the Turner's! said...

WOW! It is so awesome that you went snowboarding! FUN!! WHERE DID YOU GO? It looks like you had fun. I've never been snowboarding or skiing. You look like a cool snowboarder!!

Bethanie said...

They don't have mountains in WI, but there is a big hill about an hour away. It's a "cute" ski hill!

Emily Nice said...

Wow, you are even cooler then I thought you were! I really don't vote for voluntarily causing yourself pain. If you are going to pierce, do your ears :) I hope you go again and get a picture of yourself on a board.

ps I like the coat you were wearing.

helmhq said...

We already knew you were awsome! And, we're really glad you got a chance to go snowboarding. Hope you get to go again soon---but please protect the knee!

txparkinsons said...

so very cool! a little jealous ...

txparkinsons said...

oh - eyebrow ... can't have a cold with a nose ring ... ewww!