Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Monday, March 16, 2009

Guilt about going to Vegas...all gone!

I'll be leaving for Las Vegas on Wednesday. I swing through two different emotions. SO excited and feeling guilty that I am leaving my family behind.
Today after lunch I found that Banana had glued random papers to my wall and furniture with a glue stick and the man child had drawn on the kitchen floor. This has helped me feel, oh lets say, NOT guilty at all about leaving my cute little busy bodies at home.
Here are some (old and some new) pictures to help remind me why I am going to Vegas. Man child's recent obsession with my tampons. He just can't get enough of them. Maybe there is a Doctor of gyn-ob in his future?


Oh yeah! remember this one?






and this?

I am soo ready for Vegas Baby!!!!

Update: While writing this post Banana cut off her long hair. I'm trying not to cry. It's just hair it will grow.

6 comments:

Smart Helm said...

I am so excited too! Get ready to PARTY.

Those are some funny pics.... and fun with markers! (at least those little bodies are washable)

Hannah just wanted to be like Sarah.

Montana at the Helm said...

Sounds like you are soooo ready! Have a great time with no guilt. You deserve it!

Heidi said...

Wow Bethanie! you have quite the kids. I'm glad that mine can't hold scissors or crayons yet. Although I guess that will change soon enough.

Neita and Nate said...

I'm right there with ya babe!!!! Look out Vegas!

Unknown said...

So my mother-in-law always tells me that I'm payin' for my raisin', well I guess she's probably talking about my husband, I was a total angel. Hope that you have a wonderful trip-you deserve it!

Mandy said...

Yes, mom's aren't allowed to:

1. go to the bathroom
2. take a shower
3. check email
4. blog or read blogs
5. have anything nice

Enjoy your break!