Last week I spent four hours in the bathroom with the door locked and the fan on. I was painting a picture, jeez! Did you think I was going to write about...you know... what you were thinking... Let me explain my reasons for being in the bathroom before you start thinking of things you shouldn't be again. No I wasn't painting a hot and steamy picture! See there you go again.
I was painting in the bathroom, because it has a lock on it and I can keep the kids out of the room when I leave. It also has a fan and the stuff I was painting with smells bad. No! I was painting with oils! My goodness, come on and work with me. Therefore, (I like using this word. I think I used it in every single paper I wrote in school) I needed a room with ventilation and I'm not about to open my windows when the weather is so cold.
I painted a picture of nice round, shapely and naked grapes. A lot more boring then you started to think huh?
6 comments:
Is "painting" a euphemism for something else?
So glad to hear you are painting again. Way to go! Paint something or us please?
Where's the picture of the painting?
I thought it looked very nice so I think u should share.
If you don't, I might put it on MY BLOG! Wa-Ha-HA!! *Evil laughter*
And remember, I asked for a painting before Mom did. Just thought I'd remind you (and who calls every week? Who has sisters weekend?).. just wondering.
We already of have a painting of Bethanie's. We must be her favorite!
And I agree with Melanie, where is a picture of your beautiful painting? We want to see it.
Wow, how did you manage to find the time to do something like that? I never want to do projects because I know that I will never have time to finish them-I wish I had my own room where I could leave things that aren't finished lying around & not have to worry about them being destroyed while I am away. Maybe I could take the closet...
hmmm painting in the bathroom. that sounds nice because with the space heater, the bathroom is the one room I can get warm in. You could even paint while taking a bath. I love taking baths, but our bathroom isn't very accomidating. this is why i need a hot tub. oooh if i get a hot tub you could come visit and paint while in it. I know, I'm full of great ideas.
I want to see a picture of your paintings. if you wanted you could send me a picture. I know I'm not that important, just a middle child, but I do have places to put pictures in my house. just saying...
Post a Comment