Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lands' End Coupons

Lands' End is having a special sale for Friends and Family of employee's. I know that it is just a promotion to get people to buy things but I have a stack of coupons with a promotion code and pin #. It runs from April the 17-20Th and it is 30% off of regular priced items. If this is something you are interested in call, email me, or leave a comment.
I can't believe I just wrote a blog post like this...

4 comments:

Smart Helm said...

I may be interested, but I will call u.

I can't believe ur doing a post like this either :-)... (but I don't know why)

Emily Nice said...

huh? what kind of coupon? I don't want to buy clothes since I'd rather spend it on gardening stuff but I probably should get somethings that fit since I'm getting fluffy.

Heidi said...

Yeah...it goes both ways...I can't believe I'm responding to you...But, I want some coupons!

Unknown said...

Hey,
I need a new swimsuit. Yipee I love swimsuit shopping-I guess online is always better than in the store where you feel like you actually have to try it on. But, yeah, if you could email me one I sure would appreciate it.
graygang@gmail.com