Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Monday, May 25, 2009

Banana and her Sunglasses

Here is a picture of the middle child with her new hair cut. These sunglasses were brought home to her from when I went to Vegas and she loves then.
On Mother's Day I didn't realize that she had brought them into church and when the Primary children went up to sing, she took them along. So there was Banana in the front row with her big ol' shades on.
I missed the whole thing because I was in the back helping the Primary kids sing.


8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She's so cute!

Unknown said...

That's awesome that she took them with her to sing. I'm sure that every parent in the chapel smiled because of that-well and I'm sure that the singing made them smile too.

Montana at the Helm said...

Look at that cute Hannah! She is growing up so fast. I love the "I know I look cool" poses.

Smart Helm said...

Hey if u've got the face to show them off, I'd say flaunt it!

Go Hannah!

Neita and Nate said...

Looks like you have a fashion model on your hands. Cutie, Cutie!

Smart Helm said...

Hey, I know where that watch came from..

Hannah, what time is it?

Emily Nice said...

Very cute, and knows it too :)

helmhq said...

I'd wear my sunglasses all the time if I looked that good in mine!!

WV descusta= When they are cute, but you are still trying to be disgusted?