Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Monday, June 15, 2009

And the wall came down.

I decided after much inward turmoil to open up our house a little by knocking down our half-wall. I was afraid that I would regret taking it down, but I can happily say that our house looks better without the wall.
Being the great DG (Domestic Goddess in case you forgot), I remembered to take pictures of the wall's demise.Manly man's friend Doug using he's kung-fu power (He actually did knock it down using his hand.) and Manly man....using a saw (which of course did cut the wood).
The wall coming down.
Now the little ones that live in our MO (mount Olympus) have room to make larger messes.

6 comments:

Montana at the Helm said...

Awesome! Whew....I'm glad you liked it once it was down.

Gage said...

I did notice that it was gone for Natalie's birthday.

Smart Helm said...

Man.. that's some major destruction. Now everyone can see directly into ur kitchen! Oh wait.. they already could. OK then, everything is alright.

While I was on my mission we did got to help tear down a house. It was AWESOME.

Emily Nice said...

Wow! how fun is that. What did you do for the flooring? Any other home improvement projects planned? (kid "improvements" don't count)

wv- caticab (he he he)

Emily Nice said...

also i really like your updated family photo. cute!

helmhq said...

How exciting! I hope it makes life better. Improvements usually do!