Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Saturday, June 6, 2009

I hate it when...

Melanie, my sister, made a post very similar to this. This is me using her idea. If you push here, it will not take you there. HA HA! Sometime I will learn how to link...

I hate it when I find art all over my walls and doors.
OK it wasn't too bad because it was chalk.
I hate it when I go outside to water my garden and find that ALL 24 Pea plants are GONE!!

Notice NO Pea plants....
I hate it when my house smells off and I can't find the reason why until I find this.

Flower from my chive plant. Smell that onion aroma.
I hate it when Andrew gets Hannah with a pair of scissors.

So, tell me about your weekend?




9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That smell one happens to us all the time!

Emily Nice said...

oh wow! Where did the pea plants go? Looks like Andrew almost got Hannah's eye! Oh my goodnes! You need to tell the rest of the story! I like exclamation marks tonight! anyways, i'm glad you are surviving the weekend, and the rest of your life too. Can't wait to see you soon :)

wv- arights (don't worry be happy it'll all be arights, or i'm not very good at writing, but my sister arights)

Smart Helm said...

Beautiful Artwork.
Sad.
Ew.
OUCH.

I have an off smell in my work room and I can't find it. Can u come and find it for me?

PS. I like Hannah's beatisimous (I made that up) look in that picture.

Lee said...

Oh man, that would totally peeve me! Finding art all over the doors! If I even smudge the door my mom gets mad!
Come visit my blog sometime. :)

helmhq said...

"I see by her out fit that she is a princes....." and you made her clean up her own artwork! Good for you Mom. I remember those days.

Unknown said...

Oh goodness... Well-I'm glad that it was only chalk. When I was pregnant with Brodi & really sick Charley smeared toothpaste all over the guest bathroom, I got really mad and then cleaned it up. The next day she did it again with Desitin-yea, that stuff doesn't come off very well. That reminds me, I need to repaint my dining room because somebody colored on the wall with a sharpie. Interesting fact: Magic Eraser will remove the paint from your wall before it removes the sharpie.

txparkinsons said...

what happened to the pea plants??

Bethanie said...

I'm guessing it was a very hungry rabbit...

We are the Turner's! said...

I hope you have a great weekend! You are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!