Of course I have never used the loser ball, but on a daily bases I can smash a Table Tennis ball to pieces. And by that I mean never. What a wast of $.1233333 during these troubled times!
When ever I play Table Tennis or what I affectionately call Ping Pong, I am known as the Master or dominater (either one is fine with me). I usually win. and by that I mean ALWAYS. It also helps that I bribe the referee before the game. Come on! it's not my fault that the six year old is easily bribed. And when I win (again which is always) and I win by (I don't mean to brag) like 2,543 points. I know I know! That is like totally unheard of because the game doesn't go that high, but with my cool moves it can't be helped.
The "oh look shy" move. The move can be very deceptive, but you have to be careful because if done wrong you may give yourself a bloody nose.
The Led Zeppelin move. Yeah, this one can not be stopped...unless you miss the ball completely and don't get the chance to use your sweet move.
So come one and all and challenge me too a match. I dare you! I double dog eared you with sausage and cheese and with green eggs and ham zillion dare you! but only if I get to pick the referee.
ps. I find that if you don't floss your teeth after eating you play much better.
Go figure?!
3 comments:
U are so funny! I love this post. I will challenge u but will probably lose :-)
My favorite line "Table Tennis or what I affectionately call Ping Pong". lol.
silly bethanie! you. rock. So who uses the "looser ball"?
Do the kids play?
You'll always be a winner in my book!
When Gage saw your Led Zeppelin pose he looked quite disturbed. He didn't know what to think I guess. It was quite humorous to us.
Post a Comment