Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby Boy Turns Three

My little boy turned three on the twelfth. Can you believe it?

I can't.

How dare my man child get to be so big.

He wanted a train cake. So this is my attempt.
It sorta worked. I had these grand ideas in my head, but to actually do them....









Happy Birthday!
Oh, if you make the man child upset he will call you Diaper Change Man.
I still don't know where he got it from but consider this a warning.










9 comments:

Chelsea said...

And what about you? Happy birthday, to YOU Bethanie!!!
And that's an awesome train cake, by the way. Makes me hungry...

Smart Helm said...

I think the train looks awesome. From ur discription on the phone I thought... well, lets just say it looks just like a cute train! Can u come do my cake? I want butterflies and flowers and rainbows and balloons... Oh wait. I want pie.

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Mandy said...

Cute! It's crazy to think there will be 5 Dietrich grandchildren entering primary in January!!!

Montana at the Helm said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! Awesome cake...looks good enough to eat.

Emily Nice said...

That is one cute cake. You are very talented! I bet it tasted good to! Hope you had a great brithday too, and eat lots of pie!

ChristyLou said...

My baby has the same b-day as your baby and she just turned 3 too! How fun!! I hope you all had a great time celebrating.

txparkinsons said...

nice train, maybe you should have broken it like he broke the toilet ... i'm acting 3 in response to andrew turning 3 ...

happy anniversary! (check blog, i gave up on birthdays)

Unknown said...

What a cute train cake! And I can't believe you used a cake mix, seriously? (Just kidding-I like the boxed stuff best!)

helmhq said...

Very cute train. Way to go Mom. Of course the boy is fabulous.